As many of you are already aware, the Megadroid team have just announced an upgrade to version 1.30. The new version is 1.35 and was released on 31st March 2011.
According to the email I received, here are a list of the changes…
1) The money management system has been improved
2) Requotes by your broker will now have minimal to no effect on trades
3) Improved trading for very low leverage accounts (50:1 or less)
4) The on-chart and journal messages have been expanded and improved
5) Our “one live account per license” policy is now being enforced
In addition, you now have the option to use “remote trading suspension”. When
enabled, this feature allows our server to temporarily prevent your system from
trading if overly adverse market action is anticipated.
I’ve noticed a new option in the settings “RemoteSafetyMode=true”. I assume this allows their server to disable Megadroid based on “adverse trading conditions”. I’ve decided to disable this feature on my accounts at this stage.
I’ve updated Megadroid on all my trading accounts from version 1.30 to 1.35.
I’ve updated the default settings I’ll be using for all my accounts (see HERE). Essentially it’s the same settings as for version 1.30, except with “RemoteSafetyMode=false”